FOLLOWCASTLE




Asyiqin's





niki@byeongari


♥Tagged
Saturday, October 22, 2011 | 5:00 PM | 0 bias


Heyyy chingu,,hari ni saya ditag oleh Sis Weeda.Thanks a lot.tapi benda nih panjang.Aaaaahh lantak ahh.Buat jee asal siap.ye dok?
here's the rules :

  1. You must post these rules.
  2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
  3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. And create eleven new questions for the people you tagged to answer.
  4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
  5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged HIM/HER
  6. No tag back!
  7. No stuff in the tagging section about " YOU ARE TAGGED IF YOU ARE READING THIS" YOU LEGITIMATELY (a.k.a REALLY, TRUST, WITH ALL HONESTY) have tagged 11 people.


11 Things About Me:



  • My full name is Nik Nur Asyiqin Bt.Wan Anuar Shaipudin
  • I love to eat chocolates
  • I like kpop
  • My friends call me Nick or Syiqin
  • I'm the second among 4 siblings
  • I'm studying at Sekolah Menengah Agama
  • I have group called Lovely Chingu
  • I love blogging.It's my life.
  • I love Angry Birds. 
  • I love Kpop Blogger Group
  • I get mad easily.

Questions from Sis Weeda:
  1. Study or sleep ?  #sleep.
  2. Your full name ?#Nik Nur Asyiqin Bt Wan Anuar Shaipudin
  3. Fav subject ? #English maybe
  4. Do you have a bf ? #In reality,no but in fantasy,yes.hehe
  5. Your ambition ? #Doctor or Engineer
  6. Genting or Cameron ? #Genting
  7. Do enjoy my blog ? #Yes
  8. What song do you love ? #Kpop songs
  9. When were you born ? #In a lovely country,Malaysia.
  10. Facebook or Twitter ? #Both
  11. Do you like me ? #Yes,of course
Questions from Me:
  1. Cadbury or Kinder Bueno?
  2. Are you a hard die kpop fan?
  3. B1A4 or Boyfriend?
  4. What kpop stuff did you have?
  5. Have experiences met kpop idols?
  6. What drama do you love?
  7. School or Concert?
  8. Did you brush your teeth this morning?
  9. Nasi Lemak or Nasi Ayam?
  10. Have a crush?
  11. Your opinion about my blog?
Tagged:
  1. Eyna
  2. Eyman
  3. Hannan
  4. Riema Afifa
  5. Qay
  6. Ae-Cha
  7. Amelia
  8. Yana
  9. Aissyah
  10. scha
  11. Kak Meera
Okayy.done tagging.Sorry for my broken english.Byeeeeeeee XD




<<
>>